HEARTLAND PAVING STONES
- Gray-Moss-Charcoal Heartland Paver.
- Gray-Moss-Charcoal Heartland Paver installed in an ashlar pattern. Steps and pool coping are Charcoal bullnose.
- Gray-Moss-Charcoal Heartland Paver installed in an ashlar pattern. The steps are Charcoal bullnose.
- Heartland Gray-Moss-Charcoal ashlar pattern. Border is 6x12 Gray-Charcoal.
- Cream-Brown-Charcoal Heartland.
- Gray-Moss-Charcoal Heartland.
Heartland Paver’s single overall shape features four joint patterns to create the appearance of 13
different sizes of natural-cut stone. The paver’s textured top, wide joints and non-chamfered
edges produce a variety of intricate designs. Their smooth, natural look adds depth and
beauty to any outdoor space and they are durable and easy to install.
NOTE: The use of polymeric sand in the joints is required for installation to ensure the long-term performance of the pavement.
SHAPES & SIZES
U.S. Design Patent No. D663859